Friday, April 24, 2020

Art Ketchup

Have you turned in all 3 art projects?  
Don’t worry, it's Art Ketchup week!

If you have already emailed me some artwork,
THANK YOU, but there's still more to do!

Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade:

3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade: 

Review the art projects listed above, complete the activity, take a picture of your art, and email it to me!  You'll also receive PBIS points for each art project you turn it!

Check out some more artwork from our talented Jamestown students:

  



 

And some rainbow chalk art from 5th grade teacher Mrs. Berghoff.


1 comment:

  1. I am very proud of my children who have taken the time to explore and enjoy the art projects that Mrs. Pearce has sent to you. And wow! These are very pieces of work. You should be proud too. Keep up the good work. Remember, art opens the mind to imagination and inspiration and its so relaxing. I look forward to seeing more of your projects.

    ReplyDelete