Friday, April 3, 2020

Art K-2 Project 1

Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd grade students

Project: Creative Letters

Focus on the first letter of your first name.  
When finished, you could do another one using the first letter of your last name.
  • Draw an outline of your letter 
  • Using paper, pencils, paints and/or markers, decorate your letter
  • Try to incorporate pattern (repeated color and/or shape), making your design lively, interesting, and maybe even silly!
  • Take your artwork to the next level by including color and pattern in your background 
Her are my examples:

 

When you are finished, I want to see your art!  
  • Take a picture of just your artwork, then click here to email it to me.  
  • Please include the students name and grade level in the email.
  • I will post artwork pictures that get email to me so fill up my inbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment