Friday, August 8, 2014

Welcome Back!

Hello Jayhawks!  My name is Mrs. Pearce and I am thrilled to be your art teacher at Jamestown Elementary within the Hazelwood School District.  

As we begin the 2014-2015 school year, I wanted to welcome you and your family to my art blog.  This is where I will post pictures and brief descriptions of what each grade level is working on throughout the school year. 

Below are my Art Room Expectations.  We will discuss these in depth during the first couple days of class, reviewing them throughout the year as needed.

   1. Be Safe
   2. Listen and Follow Directions
   3. Work Quietly
   4. Focus on Your Art
   5. Cooperative Cleanup

If you have any questions, concerns, ideas, or materials we could use, feel free to contact me by Email or leave a comment on the blog.

~ Mrs. Pearce

No comments:

Post a Comment