Friday, April 3, 2020

Drawing Videos

Art for Kids Hub is an awesome YouTube website with easy to follow, and fun, drawing videos.  I have enjoyed participating with students on every grade level, so it's not just for kids!  Before we would begin, I would remind students not to give up and that it is OK to make a mistake.  So parents and guardians join your child and draw something... there are many videos to choose from at Art for Kids Hub!

Check out these drawings Mrs. W, our music teacher, created with her family 😊


 

When you are finished, I want to see your art!  
  • Take a picture of just your artwork, then click here to email it to me.  
  • Please include the students name and grade level in the email.
  • I will post artwork pictures that get email to me so fill up my inbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment